Windows System Administrator
- Windows Server OS administration
- Solving upcoming daily operational request and problems regarding physical and virtual servers
- Installation of new Windows servers and internal applications
- Deeper analyzation of logfiles to find the root cause of a problem
- Creating various reports with scripts and automation tools
- Working based on ITIL: proper incident ticket handling, categorizing lower and higher priority issues, opening and handling changes
- BSc in Information Technology, Economic , technical field or equivalent work experience
- Experience in IT field , and support of Windows systems
- Deep understanding of the functioning of Windows core operating systems
- Windows administrator skills, networking skills, knowledge of storage technologies, virtualization and cloud technologies, working with powershell scripts, knowledge of MS Office Programs, ITIL
- Intermediate English language skill ( basic German language is advantage )
- Accurate and precise work, able to work individually and also in a group, willingness to learn, ambitious personality, initiative
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.