Industrial companies are facing the challenge and thus the opportunity to use more and more data for production planning. But how does this affect the planning process?
In Hanover, we show visitors where and how data is generated, demonstrate their potential and explain how we use our solutions to turn their data into added value for the company.
For example, with the digital twin. This is a digital image of a real product. It allows to carry out virtual load tests during the planning phase. Companies link digital information about the product with real information about its condition and behavior and thus identify problems early on. This considerably minimizes production risks.
Exhibition highlights in Hanover
• Home of Industrial Pioneers – Technologies for factories and energy systems of the future.
• More than 500 application examples – for Industry 4.0 and machine learning.
• Components, systems, solutions – 6,500 exhibitors from 75 countries.
• Industrial Intelligence – Networking man and machine in the age of artificial intelligence.
• More than 80 forums and conferences – for instance, on Industry 4.0, machine learning, 5G and smart grids.
• All key technologies and core areas of industry at one location.
Visit us in Hanover from April 1 to 5, hall 5, booth E04. We look forward to seeing you!