Digital transformation takes product development to a new level. Reliable, secure and powerful network solutions tailored to the requirements of industry 4.0 are in demand.
With the production facilities in a factory often running autonomously, the security aspect was of secondary importance. Increasing networking of production facilities or requirements such as remote predictive maintenance require increased protection against cyber attacks.
We show our visitors that the key is "Security by Design", as integrated security. A security concept that covers the entire value chain - from the data center to the smartphone in your pocket.
Exhibition highlights in Hanover
• Home of Industrial Pioneers – Technologies for factories and energy systems of the future.
• More than 500 application examples – for Industry 4.0 and machine learning.
• Components, systems, solutions – 6,500 exhibitors from 75 countries.
• Industrial Intelligence – Networking man and machine in the age of artificial intelligence.
• More than 80 forums and conferences – for instance, on Industry 4.0, machine learning, 5G and smart grids.
• All key technologies and core areas of industry at one location.
Visit us in Hanover from April 1 to 5, hall 5, booth E04. We look forward to seeing you!