In the HR Factbook for the 2017 financial year, we compiled interesting facts about Deutsche Telekom's workforce and the work of the Human Resources (HR) division.
In various sections, readers are provided with information on topics such as employee availability and diversity, organizational culture, costs, productivity, attitude, mobility and fluctuation, skills and performance potential, leadership and occupational health & safety.
Details on these topics are presented in the form of tables and diagrams in the HR Factbook 2017, supplemented by explanatory texts.
- Telekom spent more than 12 billion euros on wages and salaries last year.
- A Telekom employee generated average revenues of 346,000 euros and an adjusted EBITDA of 102,700 euros.
- 99 million euros were saved by employee ideas in Germany.
- Around 1,700 young colleagues were put into employment after finishing their apprenticeships or cooperative study programs in Germany.
- Our 217,349 employees are spread over 31 countries around the world and now 53 percent of the workforce work outside of Germany (compared to around 12 percent in 1999).
- Last year, the Group involved 340 refugees in various initiatives.
- More than 120,000 employees use the company's own social network "You-And-Me" for cooperation.
- For more than 763 million minutes, employees collaborated virtually in online conferences.
Find out more in the HR Factbook 2017.
The HR Factbooks for the financial years 2014, 2015 and 2016 as well as the personnel reports of the previous years can be found in our publication archive.