The United States operating segment has been reported as a discontinued operation since the first quarter of 2011.
Click your way through net profit, adjusted EBITDA, the adjusted net profit, free cash flow and the mobile customer figures as well as the number of DSL broadband lines.
- Improved revenue trend in continuing operations over course of year
- Adjusted EBITDA down by 6.5 percent to EUR 4.7 billion, continuing operations down by 2.6 percent
- Adjusted net profit up by 17 percent to EUR 951 million
- Free cash flow 19 percent higher than prior-year figure at EUR 1.8 billion
- Forecast confirmed for full year 2011
- Margin increases to over 40 percent for business in Germany
- Positive revenue and margin trends in Europe compared with first quarter
- IPTV grows by 42 percent in Europe
- Broadband lines overtake traditional telephone lines in Germany for first time