Click your way through net profit, adjusted EBITDA, the adjusted net profit, free cash flow and the mobile customer figures as well as the number of DSL broadband lines.
- Net profit – after elimination of T-Mobile UK – up 22 percent in the third quarter; before elimination, up 8 percent
- Total revenue (excluding T-Mobile UK) up 1.0 percent
- Outstanding results in domestic mobile communications
- Accelerated growth in data revenues coupled with further revenue stabilization in the United States
- Europe overcomes difficult environment and records high margins again
- IPTV booming in Eastern Europe
- Systems Solutions: Revenue growing, adjusted EBIT margin improved