With the MeinMagenta app, customers literally hold a great service offer in their own hands. Launched in June 2016, the application has rapidly developed into a central interface for Telekom. Here is an overview of its most important functions.
Function 1: Consumption and costs
The app shows the current connection costs and the remaining data volume. Customers of prepaid services can easily check and increase their credit.
Function 2: Invoices
The invoices for the past 18 months can be retrieved here - including detailed information on individual services.
Function 3: Contracts
View, renew or change all mobile and landline contracts? No problem with the MeinMagenta app. Tariff options can also be conveniently added.
Function 4: Order status
This function allows customers to quickly gain transparency about the processing status of their open orders.
Function 5: Help & Service
Answers to frequently asked questions, useful checklists and tutorials can also be found in the app. It also offers direct access to the Telekom hilft community.
The MeinMagenta app is the first app that contains the "Magic Button": All customers can use this button to start a (video) chat with a consultant or talk to him personally at the touch of a button. Thanks to the choice of topics, they immediately end up with the right expert. And the consultant knows directly who is calling because the customer is logged into the app.
- Customers already press the "Magic Button" around 60.000 times a month.
- Available free of charge at the Apple Store and Google Play Store.
- More than 1.000.000 active users use the app regularly.
- The self-service tool has already been downloaded 5.000.000 times.
- 80.000 downloads added every month.
- Customers give the app four out of five stars.
- The magazine "Focus Money" gives the app the rating "very good", places it second out of 40 German service apps and first in the telecommunications industry.