Crnogorski Telekom, the biggest telecommunication company in Montenegro, is part of Deutsche Telekom Group through its controlling owner Hrvatski Telekom.
It provides a full range of fixed, mobile and Internet communications services, which are marketed under the "T"-brand.
Crnogorski Telekom A.D.
- Core business: Fixed-network telephony, broadband internet, mobile voice and data, IPTV products and services, and ICT services and solutions
- Stake held by DT (indirectly/directly): 76.53 percent held by Hrvatski Telekom
- Revenue: 91.8 million euros (as of December 31, 2016)
- Employees: 566 (as of December, 2016)
- "The best company to work for in Montenegro"-Award, "The most attractive employer"-Award and the "Fair Play"-Award (external benchmark research "The best place to work for in Montenegro" for 2013/2014).
- Montenegrin Employers Federation Award for community support for the project “Za svako dobro” (2016).
- „Best in test“ – according to comparative testing of all three mobile operators’ networks carried out by the international company P3 Communications, CT is certified as the operator with the best results for the second year in a row.