- Adj. EBITDA: around 17.6 billion € and an increasing adjusted EBITDA compared to 2014.
- Free cash flow is expected to be approximately € 4.2 billion.
- The purchase of GTS is not yet included.The sale of the Scout Group is already taken into account.
- Based on the guidance for financial year 2014 a dividend of € 0.50 per share is planned
- The dividend for the 2014 financial year is expected to be paid-out tax-free.
2 Subject to the necessary board resolutions and the resolution of the Annual General Meeting
- Germany : Accelerated LTE roll-out of up to 150 Mbit / s and a population coverage of 85 % by the year 2016.
- USA: T-Mobile U.S. expects a strong increase in own postpaid and prepaid customers for the year 2014. The plan is to further expand the 4G-/LTE mobile network.
- Continue to focus on mobilizing the Internet, connected home and convergent offers.
- Growing data revenues from mobile have a compensating effect on the service revenues.
- Expected growth mainly in market segments such as television, services such as Intelligent Networks, De-Mail, cloud services, machine to machine (M2M) mobile payment and Cyber Security.
Stock chartJul 30, 2014 | 05:45 PM
Aug 07, 2014
2nd Quarter 2014: Financial report as of June 30
Nov 06, 2014
3rd Quarter 2014: Financial report as of Sep 30
Magyar Telekom: cost-cutting progessing. Unions agree to cut 1.7k jobs for net savings of 49m€ in 2ys http://t.co/FVP7UYMdZe $DTEGYJul, 30 2014 at 04:09 PM