- Adj. EBITDA: around 18.3 billion € and an increasing adjusted EBITDA compared to 2015.
- Free cash flow is expected to be approximately € 4.3 billion.
- Based on the guidance for financial year 2014 a dividend of € 0.50 per share was decided.
- The dividend for the 2014 financial year was paid tax-free.
2 Subject to the necessary board resolutions and the resolution of the Annual General Meeting
- Germany : Accelerated LTE roll-out of up to 300 Mbit / s and a population coverage of 95 % by the year 2018.
- USA: T-Mobile U.S. expects a strong increase in own postpaid and prepaid customers for the year 2015. The plan is to further expand the 4G-/LTE mobile network.
- Continue to focus on mobilizing the Internet, connected home and convergent offers.
- Growing data revenues from mobile have a compensating effect on the service revenues.
- Expected growth mainly in market segments such as television, services such as Intelligent Networks, De-Mail, cloud services, machine to machine (M2M) mobile payment and Cyber Security.
Stock chartJul 31, 2015 | 05:45 PM
You have questions about the Telekom Share, financial reports or similar topics? Here you can find your contact person.
Aug 06, 2015
2nd Quarter 2015: Financial report as of June 30
Oct 15, 2015
Presentation with SdK at Volksbank Gelsenkirchen