- Adj. EBITDA: around 18.3 billion € and an increasing adjusted EBITDA compared to 2015.
- Free cash flow is expected to be approximately € 4.3 billion.
- Based on the guidance for financial year 2014 a dividend of € 0.50 per share was decided.
- The dividend for the 2014 financial year was paid tax-free.
2 Subject to the necessary board resolutions and the resolution of the Annual General Meeting
- Germany : Accelerated LTE roll-out of up to 300 Mbit / s and a population coverage of 95 % by the year 2018.
- USA: T-Mobile U.S. expects a strong increase in own postpaid and prepaid customers for the year 2015. The plan is to further expand the 4G-/LTE mobile network.
- Continue to focus on mobilizing the Internet, connected home and convergent offers.
- Growing data revenues from mobile have a compensating effect on the service revenues.
- Expected growth mainly in market segments such as television, services such as Intelligent Networks, De-Mail, cloud services, machine to machine (M2M) mobile payment and Cyber Security.
Stock chartAug 31, 2015 | 05:45 PM
You have questions about the Telekom Share, financial reports or similar topics? Here you can find your contact person.
Oct 15, 2015
Presentation with SdK at Volksbank Gelsenkirchen
Nov 05, 2015
3rd Quarter 2015: Financial report as of Sep 30