T-Mobile USA and MetroPCS to combine
Apr 24, 2013
Metro PCS shareholders approve agreement.
At a special meeting in Richardson, Texas, the stockholders of MetroPCS approved the agreement with Deutsche Telekom to combine T-Mobile USA with their company. more
Apr 11, 2013
Deutsche Telekom submits best and final offer to MetroPCS
Deutsche Telekom AG (XETRA: DTE) today announced it has submitted its best and final offer to MetroPCS Inc. (NYSE: PCS) for the combination of its subsidiary T-Mobile USA with MetroPCS. More
Dec 06, 2012
US management at the Deutsche Telekom capital markets day
Oct 08, 2012
Conference Call with Neville Ray, CTO of T-Mobile USA
Neville Ray (CTO of T-Mobile USA) discusses the following topics with Robin Bienenstock (Head of equity research European and Latin American telecommunications) and Craig Moffett (Head of equity research U.S. TelecommunicationsCable & Satellite Broadcasting):
- What the market doesn’t understand
- Combining two spectrum portfolios, not two networks
- What it means for T-Mobile, Deutsche Telekom, and MetroPCS
The webcast will be made available shortly. It was held on October 8th at 4.30 p.m. CET (Bonn), 3.30 p.m. GMT (London), 10.30 a.m. ET (New York), 7.30 a.m. PT (San Francisco).
Oct 03, 2012
T-Mobile USA and MetroPCS intend to create the value leader in U.S. wireless marketplace.
- Combination Establishes the Leading Value-Focused Wireless Carrier
- Accelerates T-Mobile’s Challenger Strategy with Increased Scale, Spectrum and Financial Resources
- MetroPCS Shareholders to Receive $1.5 Billion in Cash and 26% Ownership in Combined Company
- Deutsche Telekom to Receive 74% Stake in Combined Company
- Combination Will Increase Customer and Revenue Scale
- Combined Company Projected to Have 2012 Pro Forma Revenue of $24.8 Billion, 42.5 Million Subscribers and Projected Synergies with an NPV of $6-7 Billion
For further information and details please take a look at the presentation and recording of the conference call below.
Recording of conference call (71 minutes)
Transcript of conference call (*.pdf 0.2 MB)
The webcast was held on October 3rd at 3.00 p.m. CET (Bonn), 2.00 p.m. GMT (London), 9.00 a.m. ET (New York), 6.00 a.m. PT (San Francisco)
Stock chartMay 22, 2015 | 05:45 PM
You have questions about the Telekom Share, financial reports or similar topics? Here you can find your contact person.
Aug 06, 2015
2nd Quarter 2015: Financial report as of June 30
Oct 15, 2015
Presentation with SdK at Volksbank Gelsenkirchen