Second quarter report 2012
- Q2 EBITDA nearly 3% above consensus. Q2 FCF 10% above consensus. Well on track for FY guidance.
- Full year guidance fully reiterated. Shareholder remuneration commitment fully reiterated.
- CEO René Obermann: "We are keeping our word and providing a good deal of reliability to the market with very solid figures."
- Q2 Net income +76% y.o.y.
- DE mobile service revenue growing ex Drillisch effect. Excellent operatinals: DE line losses -20% y.o.y. on record low (-236k). DE Entertain +41% y.o.y. Mobile contract net adds +464k.
- Churn rate of contract customers in USA down to 2.1% from 2.6% a year ago
Online version half-year report 2012
Second quarter report 2012 (*.pdf, 3.8 MB)
e-paper: 2012 half-year report
Presentation (*.pdf, 289 KB)
Presentation backup (*.pdf, 408 KB)
Presentation backup (*.xls, 2.19 MB)
Media information Deutsche Telekom: 2012 second quarter results (html)
Media information T-Mobile USA: 2012 second quarter results (*.pdf)
Consensus (*.pdf, 84 KB)
Consensus (*.xls, 200 KB)
René Obermann (CEO) and Timotheus Höttges (CFO) discussed on August 9, 2012 DT's second quarter results and answered questions from equity analysts.
Conference Call (youtube)
Transscript (*.pdf, 279 KB)
Stock chartMar 30, 2015 | 05:45 PM
Apr 16, 2015
Presentation with SdK at Sparkasse Rothenburg ob der Tauber
May 13, 2015
1st Quarter 2015: Financial report as of March 31