We would like to invite you to the NGMN Press and Industry Briefing taking place at the Deutsche Telekom booth (Hall3 – 3M31) on Tuesday, February 28th from 11:00 – 12:00.
In the last months, considerable progress has been made in 5G definition and standardisation. However, significant challenges remain on the way to successful 5G development and there are ambitious milestones ahead of us. At the Press and Industry Briefing at MWC, NGMN Board Executives will reveal to the audience new key activities of the NGMN work-programme. They will outline guidelines and business considerations to address the upcoming challenges and to reach our envisaged 5G service and performance objectives.
The briefing will start with welcome speeches given by Bruno Jacobfeuerborn as our host and Johan Wibergh as our Chairman. Board members representing NGMN’s key activities as well as the regions Asia, Europe and Americas serve as panellists at an extensive Q&A session moderated by
Peter Meissner, NGMN, CEO
The confirmed NGMN Board member participants are:
- Johan Wibergh (Group CTO, Vodafone and NGMN Chairman of the Board)
- Bruno Jacobfeuerborn (CTO, Deutsche Telekom)
- Liu Guangyi (CTO of Wireless Department, China Mobile)
- Alain Maloberti (SVP, Orange Lab Networks, Orange)
- Seong-Mok Oh (President and Head of NW Group, KT)
- Jin-Hyo Park (SVP, Head of Network Technology R&D Center, SK Telecom)
- Vijay Perumbeti (AVP, Standards and Industry Alliances, AT&T)
In addition, further Board Directors will join the audience together with top management representatives of NGMN industry and research partners as well as international analysts and press representatives.
We look forward to seeing you at the NGMN Press and Industry Briefing.