- SAP operation on Microsoft Azure now available
- Six packages for digital transformation
- Presentation at the SAP in-house exhibition SAPPHIRE NOW in June
T-Systems has launched an offensive for the digital transformation of companies with the help of SAP applications. The service provider now offers the operation of SAP applications on the Microsoft Azure. In the new corporate strategy presented by T-Systems a week ago, the SAP business is one of eleven portfolio units with which the Deutsche Telekom subsidiary is on course for growth. At the SAPPHIRE NOW + ASUG Conference (June 5 to 7 in Orlando), T-Systems will be presenting six digitization packages at special conditions - from transformation to the new SAP S/4HANA Business Suite to forward-looking maintenance and logistics for the Internet of Things.
Partnership with Microsoft for SAP services on Microsoft Azure
Just a few weeks after announcing its strategic partnership with Microsoft, T‑Systems now offers managed services for SAP applications on Microsoft Azure. The offer allows customer-specific solutions in which Azure services can be seamlessly integrated.
T-Systems will offer the managed SAP services worldwide. A highly standardized operating model enables customers to obtain self-service template-based SAP systems that can be used productively immediately. SAP S4/HANA systems, for example, can be up and running within 30 minutes.
Standard tasks such as secure system setup, regular maintenance (patching), backup and monitoring of SAP Basis services and databases are included in this service. T-Systems experts with many years of SAP experience are also available to support you in planning the system architecture and the subsequent transition and transformation.
"The central building block of our strategy is ‘cloud first’ – this also applies to SAP applications. I am therefore all the more pleased that we can now offer SAP services on Azure, Microsoft's public cloud, as part of our strategic partnership with Microsoft," said Elena Ordóñez del Campo, responsible for T‑Systems' global SAP business. "Microsoft not only offers global reach and a high speed of innovation, but also a very well-functioning technical and commercial cooperation model.”
"With its many years of experience and more than 4,000 SAP consultants, T‑Systems draws on its extensive SAP know-how worldwide to make SAP environments on Azure automatically available to its customers within a few minutes,” says Oliver Gürtler, Senior Director Cloud & Enterprise Business Group at Microsoft Germany. “With the new digitization offerings, T-Systems is taking a pioneering role and offering customers efficient evaluation and a fast, productive entry into the use of cloud-based SAP solutions.”
Easy start to digitization
T-Systems has launched six packages with special conditions at SAPPHIRE NOW for an easy start into the digitization of companies. The so-called jump-start packages include the following:
- A test environment for SAP S/4 HANA from the SAP-certified public cloud. Customers can try them out for up to 90 days. The installation is available within 24 hours.
Cost: € 9,900.
- Real-time reporting in attractive tile display with Digifront. The package comprises a pilot project (proof of concept) of a maximum of four weeks including installation for various SAP applications.
Cost: € 19,000.
- Foresighted maintenance based on SAP S/4HANA. The solution includes sensors and data analysis. Service technicians are supported on the move. T-Systems offers comprehensive consulting for Next Generation Maintenance in advance.
Cost: € 12,500.
- Test operation of SAP HANA from the public cloud with up to 0.5 terabytes of storage over three months.
Costs: from € 1,600.
- Internet of Things for Logistics: Together with its partners SAP and Roambee, T-Systems offers a comprehensive solution with sensors, monitoring and application software plus service that runs on Azure.
Detailed costs see here.
- Transformation package for SAP S/4HANA. This offering combines T‑Systems' expertise with modular solutions for the design, transformation and operation of SAP systems. Customers save up to 15 percent compared to conventional transformation projects.
Detailed information about T-Systems' jump-start packages can be found here.
T-Systems at SAPPHIRE NOW
T-Systems has many years of experience in the operation and transformation of SAP landscapes. T-Systems experts manage the largest SAP cloud with around four million users. They will be presenting their solutions in detail at the SAP in-house exhibition in Orlando (Florida), which is expected to attract around 20,000 visitors. The program also includes two lectures:
“How to deploy SAP HANA with couple of simple mouse clicks” on June 6, 2018 at 4:30 pm. T-Systems experts explain how complexity can be reduced and the transformation process accelerated.
“The power to change: How to start the digital journey with SAP S/4HANA" on June 7, 2018 at 12:30 pm. The airport operator Fraport Brazil describes its experiences with the SAP transformation process.
SAP, SAP S/4HANA, SAP HANA and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
About Deutsche Telekom: Deutsche Telekom at a glance
About T-Systems: T-Systems company profile