T-Mobile Czech Republic a.s.
How to interpret the figures?
- Electronic Communication Act defines both Lawful Interception and Data Retention requirements.
- Police can also require subscriber data (no traffic data) according to the Police Act (general cooperation).
- The stated amounts represent the total volume of lines intercepted and data records provided.
Legal basis for Lawful Interception activities and Data Provisioning
- Act 127/2005 Coll. – Electronic Communication Act
- Act 141/1961 Coll. – Criminal Procedure Act
- Act 273/2008 Coll. – Police Act
Police of the Czech Republic, Security Information Service, Military Intelligence, Czech National Bank, law enforcement authorities.