Makedonski Telekom AD
How to interpret the figures?
- In accordance with legal stipulations, telecommunications operators must ensure a permanent and direct access to facilities and technical equipment for entitled authorities. As a consequence, Makedonski Telekom has no access to statistical data regarding Lawful Interception.
- All communication operator activities regarding data provision must be treated as confidential, therefore disclosing statistical data by Makedonski Telekom is not allowed.
Legal basis for Lawful Interception activities and Data Provisioning
- Law on Classified Information (Article 8)
- Law on Interception of communications (Official Gazette 71 of 19.04.2018 and Official Gazette 108 of 28.05.2019)
- Law on Operating Technical Agency (Official Gazette 71 of 19.04.2018 and Official Gazette 98 of 21.05.2019).
Lawful Interception: Public prosecutor, Operational - technical agency, National Security Agency, Financial Police Directorate
Data requests: Public prosecutor.