Slovak Telekom a.s.
How to interpret the figures?
- All communication operator activities regarding Lawful Interceptions & Data Provisioning must be treated as confidential, therefore disclosing statistical data by Slovak Telekom is unlawful.
- Unfortunately the results of recent requests to Slovak Law Enforcement Agencies to obtain an official authorization to publish statistical data were negative.
Legal basis for Lawful Interception activities and Data Provisioning
- Act on Electronic Communication No. 452/2021 Coll, Article 117, par. 5,6,7,8 and Article 117, par 15, Article 109, par. 9;
- Article IV, par. 3 of General Authorization for Electronic Communication Services No. 1/2014, issued by Regulatory Office of Electronic Communications and Postal Services;
- Act on the protection of privacy against unauthorized use of information and technical means No. 166/2003 Coll.;
- Code of criminal procedure No. 301/2005 Coll.;
- Police Corps;
- Intelligence Agencies;
- Customs Administration;
- Prison and Court Guards Corps