Accounting and Tax Support - Part Time
Information about the position
We are looking for a motivated and self-driven student of economics, who is eager to broaden his/her knowledge in the accounting and tax area.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Responsible for entering data in DT Group reconciliation system (SMART Tool) as part of the monthly closing activities
- Support booking of intragroup transactions and their reconciliation
- Prepare relevant documents for the monthly accrual process
- Support the management of received invoices in the P2P process
- Support Asset Accounting in the internal workforce capitalization process
- Support ad-hoc tasks within the monthly financial statement preparation (G/L closing activities)
- Day-to-day communication and coordination with accountants within DT Group
- Overall support in tax related matters of individual Pan-Net entities (e.g. tax calculations preparation, communication with the Tax authorities or tax advisors, etc.)
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
Professional knowledge, skills, know-how in the field & experience in the field:
- Position is suitable for fresh graduates or university students (part-time)
- Up to 1 year of professional experience welcome
- Multinational experience welcome
- Education: University in business administration, economics, or related fields (accounting field of study is preferred)
- Language skills: English language - fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- Interpersonal, communication skills: Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work remotely with teams
- Excellent team player
- Highly collaborative
- Willingness to learn the specifics of the TelCo industry
- Hard skills: MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) – advanced;
Was wir bieten
So fern und doch so nah - in unserem internationalen Arbeitsumfeld gehört die Arbeit über Ländergrenzen hinweg zum Alltag.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe.
Deutsche Telekom PanNet is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
"We enable smart digital societies" – as essential part of DT strategy. To successfully implement the strategy, we want to enable a flexible and easy setup of projects to explore and develop new products and services. That's why DT group launched the Innovation Hub. The Innovation Hub consists of the six Chapters Product Management, Project Management, Software Development, Artificial Intelligence & Data Science, Design / User Experience and Hardware Development.
It bundles all necessary competencies for future innovation projects within the division Technology & Innovation. The specialists, who are organized in competence centers, are flexibly and effectively used in innovation projects and increase the innovative strength of the Group - in products, technologies and methods.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Business Services S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.