Active Directory Engineer
- Acting as an interface between customer and T-Systems Operations for AD Services, which will be provided and operated for the customer
- Alignment with the customer about received non-standard change requests and the delivery from Operations side
- Acting as first technical contact for customer AD Services related requests
- Alignment, planning and preparing of all necessary tasks to fulfill the customer request (e.g. planning of necessary changes, runbooks etc.)
- Participation at customer CAB Meetings
- Effort estimation and coordination with Service Delivery Managers
- Knowledge transfer between involved units
- Experience in Active Directory Services (AD DS, AD LDS, AD FS, DFS-N, AADConnect, AzureAD)
- Experience in AD related network Services (DNS, DHCP, NTP)
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Deep knowledge in Active Directory technologies (i.e. AD domain, AD federation services, DNS) and their requirements (e.g. NW dependencies)
- Experience with public, private and hybrid cloud scenarios
- Ability to recognize and determine the necessary delivery parts of a customer request for AD Services
- Ability to align a required Service delivery with the customer and with the operations for Directory Services
- Ability to plan and describe all necessary activities with involved units (on customer side, on T-Systems side, e.g. Network requirements as Load Balancer, VM Server deployment, FW, Network deployment etc.)
- Deep understanding of acting as customer Engineer between customer and Operations
- Experience in service delivery projects and processes
- Fluent German and English speaking and writing skills
- Team player, has outward mindset, open to innovation, development and changes
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.