App Tester/Test Engineer (m/w/d) - Entertainment Platforms
- Magenta Telekom
- Wien, Österreich
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Deutsch, Englisch
- IT- / TK-Projekte
Responsible for quality control tasks of several customer facing Apps including:
- Testing of new releases and support of new release rollouts
- Raising and tracking of found Issues
- Contact for release managers on vendor side and developers
- Responsible for purchase and maintenance of test equipment
- Creation of dashboards and reports
- Fascination for media and entertainment
- Experience with iOS and Android devices
- On-hands experience with streaming apps
- Communicative and team-oriented way of working
- Attention to detail
- Basic understanding of video technology, streaming and network technologies (Routing, Switching)
- Experience with test case and issue management tools is an advantage (Testrail, Jira)
Depending on your qualifications, your experience and your commitment we offer an attractive, market compliant salary of about EUR 38.000 per year.
We are Magenta.
With Magenta we shape the digital future, which creates sense and brings happiness, which is exciting and thrilling, fascinating and inspiring. Magenta is not a color or a name, but rather a vision: the ultimate promise for the digital future in Austria.
Magenta is a brand of Magenta Telekom (T-Mobile Austria). The company consists of around 2,500 employees. As part of the Deutsche Telekom Group we benefit from innovative strengths and financial stability of the Group, one of the biggest players in the telecommunication market. We make latest technology come alive and tangible, break with old habits and set new standards. To enrich and simplify the daily life of our customers.
Innovative, brave and enthusiastic employees are a crucial success factor. Therefore, we offer you many exciting opportunities. We are Magenta. You too?
Further information at: www.magenta.at/karriere