Architect (VNI1 - EDG_Arsa)
Our group VNI is responsible for the integration, validation and production of test results ("System Under Test") in accordance with the requirements of the Deutsche Telekom AG Platform, as measured by the diversity of the group. The work is carried out in several virtual squads within the group, mainly with german but also international colleagues. In one of these squads, called EDG_ARSA, we are looking for an experienced Architect colleague.
Squad EDG_ARSA is responsible for the lifecycle of ARSA, DSR O, V, W, SZRB switches. The following core tasks include: further development of the ARSA (JNPR MX960) and DSR (CISCO 6509), lifecycle management (E4X) for the components and system software of the ARSA and DSR (incl. Retirement) as well as the O, V, W and SZRP switches, lifecycle Management (e4X) for HAAP
- Preparing, defining ( high and low level lab design) and following up of thest scenarios; validating and documenting test results
- Defining the requirements of labor infrastructure and test/measuring equipment
- Test automation with the help of scripts
- Technical consulting with manufacturers and suppliers if needed ( Cisco, Juniper)
- Network design tasks are expected to complement the role in the long run
- Cisco CCNP exam or equivalent knowledge and relevant experience
- Strong intermediate Knowledge of German
- VMWare skills
- Openness to new network technologies
- Accurate and thorough work, inclination to learn, teamwork
- Knowledge of Cisco CCNP-SP / Juniper JNCIA
- English intermediate level
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.