Automation Developer (NT Common Testing)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German, Russian
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
Technologie und Netzwerke
The goal of the project is quality assurance of innovative technologies, the newly developed hardware and software being introduced by Deutsche Telekom (DT).
Selected candidate will act as an automation developer for Functional and Integration Testing of DT network infrastructure and will support HW&SW testing processes on different levels in different network segments.
We recommend this position to you, if you are interested in the tasks below:
- In cooperation with customers (technical tribes) develop specific requirements for automatization solutions based on existing components and frameworks;
- Develop new program components, e.g. software agents, modules, test scripts and so on;
- Develop in-house software tools;
- Define software specifications for external companies and accompany software development until final acceptance;
- Maintain existing automatization frameworks - bugfixing, release management etc.
- Contribute to innovative projects, e.g. provide and promote ideas, propose approaches, develop solutions etc.
We need you, if you are:
- University level or equivalent practice in general knowledge about networks and network architecture, IP know-how;
- Experience in software architecture evaluating and development;
- Good language skills - spoken and written English;
- Expertise in Robot Framework;
- Deep knowledge in RDBMS (mySQL, Oracle, etc.);
- Expertise in usage of agile tools in devops environment (Jira, GITLAB, Jenkins, Gherkin, Cucumber, …);
- Expertise in application and development of CI/CD frameworks.
You are our ideal candidate, if you have these soft skills:
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- High level of personal responsibility;
- Willing to learn, to be curious and helpful;
- Customer oriented.
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions is a part of Deutsche Telekom, one of the biggest European telecommunications companies. Deutsche Telekom has different international subsidiaries in more than 40 countries with over 210 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and now it works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).