СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Automation Tester ( Cloud Billing )
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
CloudBilling is a first billing as a service product developed by T-Systems. It offers different business models to have a complete billing solution, in the cloud, divided only virtually. We handle business platform billing events and transform them in to billing oriented products that can be later rated and charged-billed.
Our billing solution is based on open source components and running on cloud platforms. We use micro services architecture, where it is applicable. Basic functionality of a product is enhanced depending on customer demands, despite we do a product.
Development process is Scrum. The team is located in Saint-Petersburg and Germany (Aachen).
Our customers are in automotive, satellite, transport, telecommunication and airport areas.
- Work with the product in a scrum team;
- Analyze the existing documentation;
- Design and develop automated backend tests on Java, based on project documentation;
- Execute automated test cases and analyze the results;
- Maintain and improve existing tests;
- Enhance test coverage when new features are implemented;
- Contribute to test documentation.
- 2+ years experience in Java
- Database basic experience (SQL, NoSQL);
- Experience with Linux as advanced user
- CI experience (Git, Jenkins);
- Experience with Maven to manage projects;
- English: spoken/written. It could be not perfect but you must be able to speak
Nice to have
- Experience in QA automation
- Dealing with microservices;
- Knowledge of REST;
- Experience with Kafka
Our technology stack includes many things, but it is not limited, so the rest you will be able to learn at work.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.