СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Automation tester (OTC QA)
- T-Systems RUS
- Voronezh, Russland
- Young Professional
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 лет
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Английский, Русский
- IT- / TK-Projekte
The Open Telekom Cloud is OpenStack-based IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service)/PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) and SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) solution by T-Systems International GmbH
It is a public cloud offered for business customers, which was presented on 14 March 2016 for the first time at CeBIT in Hannover by Deutsche Telekom AG.
The Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solution is based on German data protection guidelines and offers companies individually configurable cloud services.
- Develop and execute functional and regression tests (API-level) based on the Robot framework and OTC-library on all OTC functionality (existing and new).
- Regularly run regression tests provide results as dashboard and data accessible through API (eg. REST).
- Develop new tests for every release, every update and every change to ensure stability and usability of the OTC.
- Documenation reviews for Product Description (PD) and High Level Documentation (HLD) with focus on API and User Manual (UMN).
- Additionally take over UI tests (UAT): develop, maintain, regularly execute, provide results.
- Additionally take over openstack compatibility testing: develop, maintain, regularly execute, provide results.
- Automate as much as possible documentation quality checks.
- Experience in any programming language;
- Readiness to use Python;
- English Intermediate+ (able to participate in technical discussions);
- Knowledge of test techniques and approaches.
- Experience in Python;
- Experience in Linux;
- Experience with OpenStack or similar solutions;
- Performance monitoring and analysis experience;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge of networking and virtualization.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.