Business Analyst (Phoenix)
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
In Phoenix we develop the web portal for Deutsche Telekom - the market leader of telecommunication in Germany.
The website of the company provides the functionality for sales and services, used by millions of existing and potential customers of Deutsche Telekom.
The Phoenix project is executed by a big international community (over 100 people) and includes several Scrum Teams located in Germany, Poland and Russia.
Our team is called Tortuga and we are responsible for the Customer Center (self service). We are looking for a Business Analyst, who shares our values of high quality product and effective teamwork. In our team you will have an opportunity to grow expertise for the technical side of product development as well as improve understanding of business-context of the Telecom area.
- Clarification of User Stories with stakeholders and Product Owner
- Documentation of design solutions
- Documentation of results of development (Interfaces, components, UML, Domain models)
- Participation in Scrum events for effective team collaboration
- Support development team in functional questions throughout the development process.
- Review of test scenarios and participation in acceptance of features
- Darmstadt, Bonn
- Expertise in requirements management.
- At least 1+ year experience in business analysis/technical design.
- English at lever upper-intermediate or higher,
- Strong communication and presentation skills (Russian/English)
- Understanding of web application working principles and client-server interaction (protocols, standards)
- Basic understanding of telecommunication bussiness area (eTOM),
- XML, JSON, YAML data formats
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.