C++ Developer (Budapest)
- Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Hungary Kft.
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
The Correspondence System (KoSys) inside the TEL-IT supports individual written responses to customer requests by customer advisors/employees in the front and back office via a dialog-based application (KoSys Client). An additional task of KoSys is to offer CRM systems an interface for the automated sending of standard correspondence related to business transactions via batch processing.
Are you interested in taking over coding-tasks in an agile environment for the Correspondence-System?
If so, become a member of our international Team and be responsible for the implementation of stories.
- Analyzing, implementing and bringing a story successfully in production is part of your daily working life. Therefore, you work hand in hand with the Product Owner.
- As a developer you are part of an international agile Team.
- As a member of our agile Team you prefer short sprints to bring features in a fast way in production.
- You are an experienced developer. In a perfect world you have five years of experience in C++- Programming. But any other language would be fine, if you are willing to switch to C++.
- You have good skills in SQL and UNIX.
- Beside the technical skills we expect you to act independently in your daily work, but as a team-player.
- As you are part of an international team, communication in English is a must have.
- You are also willing to take over new tasks and to solve them by your own.
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.