- Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Hungary Kft.
- Szeged, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Andere interessante Positionen
- Customization of WIM-Images (Windows OS: Client or Server for Terminal server)
- Integrates /Updates (Core) Apps, Driver Packages and Utilities, and customer apps into the OSD-Task Sequence
- Managing Windows customization related steps and packages within the OSD-TaskSeqeunce (e.g. Basic Customizing, Remove Built-in Apps, StartMenu Layout, etc.)
- Creation of wim images / major releases (e.g. new Windows version - Continuous improvement)
- Windows 10 Feature Update Process (FUP) - Engineers, creates and integrates FUP on existing productive clients -Creates task sequence or package
- Creates and maintains guideline for Images (creation, update, lifecycle) - engineering and implementing improvements for Windows
- Operate a LAB of images, test new releases (e.g. Win10 new features,…)
- Managing, engineering of optional Windows features, e.g. Bitlocker, LAPS (acting as application owner, participating in troubleshooting)
- strong intermediate level of German, English is an advantage
- experience in relevant field
- knowledge of SCCM/DSM or other software deployment tools
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.