Cloud developer for Configure, Price and Quote (Python) (Szeged)
- IT Services Hungary Szolgáltató Kft.
- Szeged, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
We are looking for experienced developers with proven track record in Product Lifecycle Management, Product Modelling and Product Onboarding preferably using Python for implementation.
The main goal of our public cloud portfolio unit is to help our customers through their journey into the state of the art hyper-scaler cloud infrastructures.
- Python developer to work and support in PLM environment
- Understand business needs and define user requirements
- Work with teams to design and build integrations with 3rd party solutions (if required)
- Maintain Documentation
- Monitoring & Maintaining Application
- Database design and development
- Develop automated CI/CD deployment pipelines for both software and cloud infrastructure
- Proactively support and resolve any issues related to cloud infrastructure and application deployments
- Demonstrate a passion and commitment towards minimising costs through automation and shortening of feedback cycles
- Work closely with operations teams and demonstrate a commitment to their success
- Experience with Python development
- Knowledge in Cloud based development
- General knowledge in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Practice in product onboarding, product migration, transformer interface development-Databases
- Understanding of Relational database handling
- English on efficient working level (at least B2)
- Regarding your personality:
- Openness for continuous learning of new technologies, models, methodologies
- 25%-50% during the training-on-the-job phase
- 10-25% or less in the development phase
- At least 5 years experience in development projects with product modelling relevance „nice to have“
- Agile project development practice is seen as advantage
- Experience in Configure Price and Quote Development (CPQ) is seen as advantage
- Experience in product modelling, knowledge of frameworks like Core Product Data Model (CPDM) or Core Product Model (CPM), or Open Assembly Model (OAM) are seen as advantage
- German not necessary but is seen as advantage
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.