Cloud Infra Product Manager
This position is open in the following countries:
What will you do?
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Launch new https://portal.pan-net.cloud/ products and features (IaaS, CaaS and PaaS), test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, etc. on cutting edge technologies.
- Develop innovative solutions to some of the world’s hardest problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
- Work on new technologies, platforms, consumer facing products, and/or enterprise systems.
- Work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds
What will you bring along?
- Motivation to build products that delight our customers
- A mindset of continuous learning, willingness to share knowledge and learn from others
- Ability to innovate and find solutions to complex problems
- A perfect balance between being a strong individual contributor and an empathic team player
- Ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders in the company
What do you need to have?
- Bachelor's or University degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- More than 6 years of experience creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams.
- Product Manager role hands-on experience, including Product Management methodologies for a minimum of 3 years or more.
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- A growth mindset and willingness to learn and grow with the organization.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing
We take a long-term commitment when it comes to our employees. You will develop your career working in one or more innovation projects of Deutsche Telekom Group, exploring the latest trends and technologies which enable the product development process. You will grow not only your knowledge, but also your network, by interacting with a wide group of experts in areas such as Software Development, AI and Customer Experience.
What else we offer
- Open and friendly working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Great development oportunities
Was wir bieten
So fern und doch so nah - in unserem internationalen Arbeitsumfeld gehört die Arbeit über Ländergrenzen hinweg zum Alltag.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe.
Deutsche Telekom PanNet is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
"We enable smart digital societies" – as essential part of DT strategy. To successfully implement the strategy, we want to enable a flexible and easy setup of projects to explore and develop new products and services. That's why DT group launched the Innovation Hub. The Innovation Hub consists of the six Chapters Product Management, Project Management, Software Development, Artificial Intelligence & Data Science, Design / User Experience and Hardware Development.
It bundles all necessary competencies for future innovation projects within the division Technology & Innovation. The specialists, who are organized in competence centers, are flexibly and effectively used in innovation projects and increase the innovative strength of the Group - in products, technologies and methods.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Depending on the location, where the position for which you apply is open, your data will be processed by the respective local Pan-Net entity as a controller. The respective Pan-Net entity is one of the following entities:
For positions in Greece: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece, having its seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 15124, Amaroussion, Attica, Greece
For positions in Romania: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Romania having its seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, Floor 3, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania
For positions in Croatia: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Croatia having its seat at Vrbani 4, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
For positions in Hungary: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Hungary having its seat at 1117 Budapest, Infopark sétány 3, Hungary
All other information about processing of your data provided above apply regardless of Pan-Net entity as controller.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is:
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.