WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Cloud Security DevOps Engineer
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Bratislava, Slowakei
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Beratung
IT- / TK-Betrieb
Technologie und Netzwerke
IT- / TK-Projekte
Key Performance Indicators / Key responsibilities and deliverables (e.g. budget, revenue, EBITDA, etc.):
- Improve system and service availability, consistency, and increased operations efficiency with the use of technology
- Responsible for Design, 2nd and 3rd level Development and Operations of Security systems and technologies by means of applying modern DevOps concepts (CI/CD).
Detailed job description, responsibilities:
- Design of security platforms in cloud environment
- Hands-on delivery of security solutions and supporting systems based mainly on open-source with automation and CI/CD in mind
- Deploying solutions in Cloud (e.g. Openstack) and Containers (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) in the area of Security Monitoring, Network Security, AAA systems, Encryption, Vulnerability Assessment…
- System integrations
- Identification of vulnerabilities – e g. in systems, networks, code
- Recommendation of threat mitigations
- Continuous monitoring of cyber security threat landscape development and improving respective security technologies to keep maximum operational and security effectiveness
- University/Master degree in Computer Science preferred or relevant technical expertise
Professional knowledge, skills, know-how in the field & experience in the field:
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in the area of platform delivery&maintenance, system integration, network security, application security, cryptography or other related field
- Strong Linux skills
- Solid hands-on scripting experience (e.g. Python)
- Knowledge of automation frameworks (e.g. Ansible)
- Virtualization & Cloud
- Familiar with microservices and API-driven communication
- English language – fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
Interpersonal, communication skills:
- Communication skills – excellent
- Result oriented
- Ability to multitask in a busy and demanding environment
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive information
Other soft skills, competences:
- Strategic thinking
- Highly collaborative
- Flexibility to travel
- Experience with E2E delivery (installation, configuration, integration, operations) of Linux-based systems – e.g. web servers, load-balancers, databases, clustered HA systems, firewalls, monitoring systems, access systems, encryption systems
- Strong Linux skills
- Experience with one of the following languages - e.g. Python, Go, Perl, etc.
PREFERRED (not all required, hands-on):
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
- Experience with Cloud services (Amazon, GCE/GKE, Openstack, VMWare,…)
- Experience with Containers (Docker, Kubernetes,…)
- Experience with Automation Frameworks (e.g. Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet, Helm,…)
- Experience with git, github, gitlab, cicd
- Experience with red teams or CTF (Capture The Flag)
- Expert level understanding in at least one core area of Information Security
- Experience using various penetration testing tools (such as, BurpSuite, Metasploit, Nessus, etc.) on Windows and Linux
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net, s.r.o. - established within Pan IP program is a company which will steer and manage the whole pan-European Network. From Bratislava, this company will be the first point of contact regarding all overarching matters of the national companies with respect to the pan-European Network. Being the key entry gate for requirements towards Pan-Net portfolio, we will manage a common service production catalogue, establish new processes and operating models, combining assets and resources to create services for the national companies.To achieve all this we are building a new, cross-functional and truly international team