Communication Support - Part Time Student
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Bratislava, Slowakei
- 0-1 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Marketing, Kommunikation
- Overall support for internal communication activities in the company
- Preparing newsletters in English
- Gatharing and processing of data
- Support for event management
- Preparing presentations in ppt
- Ad-hoc tasks related to communication
- University student
- Detail oriented and confident
- Strong time management
- Responsible and quick learning person
- English language - fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
Interpersonal, communication skills:
- All the things that do not require talent, e.g. being on time, work ethic, showing effort, work with energy and good attitude, being coachable or doing extra
Specific skills (Methods, trends, language, knowledge):
- Proficient with Microsoft office products (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Ability to produce a text/article based on provided information
- SharePoint, Zoom, WebEx knowledge is an advantage
- We offer an hourly salary 5,50€ gross plus benefits like home office, multisport, meal vouchers, company phone and notebook.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom PanNet is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o., Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovak Republic. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.