Customer Solution Analyst (Pécs)
- IT Services Hungary
- Pécs, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Betrieb
- Maintain high level Customer satisfaction by clarifying Customer needs and ensuring that they are met.
- Handle Customer-relation problems promptly and appropriately, escalate issues according to established procedures.
- Installs various types of software including operating systems and applications on a variety of hardware platforms including system updates, patches and configuration changes.
- Provides deployment, installation and support of client-software for designated customer.
- Manages the resolution of problems and changes for customer clients
- Participate in troubleshooting calls
- Ensure high quality of core client and image
- In-depth knowledge of client operating systems (Windows 7 & 10) including troubleshooting and deployment
- Basic knowledge of software distribution systems (SCCM)
- Basic Cloud Computing Solutions (Citrix preferred)
- Scripting Experiences (Powershell preferred)
- In-depth knowledge in Microsoft technologies
- Certification in Windows 7/10 (welcome, but purely optional)
- English or German knowledge
- Microsoft and Citrix technology certificates
- Client orientation
- Independent thinking
- Good problem solving skills
- Team player attitude
- Ability to learn fast
IT Services Hungary is Hungary’s largest ICT employer and the Hungarian affiliate of T-Systems International. As a critical link in the international production chain of T-Systems, IT Services Hungary is the most dynamically developing IT service centre in Hungary. It has won the ‘Investor of the Year’ award twice, in 2008 and in 2015. From among the wide range of IT and telecommunications consulting services, the company focuses on the innovation, management and outsourcing of IT solutions, as well as development and systems integration. The company is constantly developing its sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged, and welcomes applications from career-starter and experienced IT specialists.