Customer Success Engineer - Public Cloud (German Speaking)
As "Senior Customer Success Engineer”, you understand the latest developments in cloud and container technology based on OpenStack. You will work temporarily at Open Telekom Cloud customers to develop business applications or to hold Open Telekom Cloud-oriented workshops.
This includes the following tasks:
- You will deal with the design, operation and further development of business applications that use the PaaS/SaaS features (e.g. Serverless, Edge, Hybrid, AI) of the Open Telekom Cloud.
- You work enthusiastically hands-on on the technology to develop business applications for our customers.
- You do not perform the same task twice by hand, but consistently automate using common automation frameworks.
- You work with the architects and engineers of key customers, being a trusted advisor for public cloud technology.
- You design and conduct on-site technical workshops for our customers.
- In the technology topics Public Cloud, Open Source and Security, you will work together with specialists from our team and other Deutsche Telekom teams.
- You will prepare materials for presentations and advise management on technology decisions.
- Business fluent German and English in spoken and written
- 5-7 years of professional experience in the ICT sector, ideally with a focus on modern cloud technologies (public clouds, preferably OpenStack-based, dockers, Kubernetes) or excellent networking with the relevant open source communities and many years of experience in open source projects.
- In-depth knowledge in the development of secure scale-out cloud applications and the necessary technological building blocks and tools (e.g. PaaS frameworks with CloudFoundry/OpenShift/Docker, Terraform, Heat).
- Very strong experience in infrastructure automation with Ansible, Ansible Tower and/or AWX or other comparable frameworks (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt).
- In-depth knowledge of system technologies (Linux, Xen/KVM, Linux Network and Storage, system tools) as well as OpenStack and Docker/LXC/LXD container technologies
- Experience with software-defined storage or networking
- Proven experience in conducting technical expert workshops and/or technical customer consulting
- In-depth knowledge and experience in creating a proof-of-concept with the help of necessary script languages and other tools for testing the concepts in practice
- Exceptionally deep expert knowledge of software architecture
- Detailed knowledge of SW development with Python and at least one other language (e.g. Go).
- Strong ability to evaluate technical solutions and make necessary decisions on the solution
- Knowledge of agile methods is an advantage.
- They work in the European Union to meet the data security and privacy requirements of our customers.
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.