Data Protection Manager
End to end responsibility for the Data Privacy topics within the organization in cooperation with Data Privacy Officer /DPO/.
Data privacy manager supports DPO and fulfills tasks assigned by DPO.
Creates and manages systems in line with Group requirements and processes and in line with local legislation and local processes for thespecified area.
Responsible/SPOC for the communication regarding Data privacy with Group Stakeholders (Global process owners – DTAG/TSI), Internal and External auditors, State authorities and also within the company.
- Identifies and evaluates the legal data privacy requirements of the Company and provides assessment in meetings, task forces, etc. by pointing out these requirements
- Implements the Group Privacy requirements in the Company, supports requests of Group Privacy concerning international operational projects related to internal and external customers e.g. approval of data privacy contracts and offerings with relation to local Data protection law.
- Serves as consultant and provide advisory support to business owners and projects in timely and adequate completion on Data Privacy topics.
- Assesses IT systems from data privacy point of view, elaborates balance tests and executes data privacy impact assessment where applicable.
- Asses projects from data privacy point of view where public cloud solutions are used or where transfer personal data to third countries is take place.
- Provides and files reports on a regular basis as directed or requested, to keep the Group management and local management informed of the operation and progress of Data privacy efforts.
- Develops, maintains, revises and implements policies in area of Data privacy and evaluates the correlation to Deutsche Telekom Group policies, avoiding discrepancies.
- Conducts, participates and provide assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews.
- Updates job knowledge and competence by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal/expert networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Initiates, facilitates, promotes activities to foster information awareness within the organization- maintains an effective communication program for the company on Data privacy topics –articles, email communication, web page maintenance, delivery of Data privacy training.
- Cooperates with Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic and other relevant state authorities.Serves as internal and public representation of the company in the area of Data privacy
- Responsibilities in areas where accountabilities stays with executives.
- Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
- Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
- Pension savings contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Team buildings online
- Work-life Program and Coaching
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Rotations possibilities
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1500€/brutto.
- Master´s degree in Management/Information technologies/Law
- experience in Data Privacy - 3 years minimum
- Data privacy certification - advantage
IT Technical Skills
- MS office - advanced
- Technical infrastructures and interfaces between IT systems from data privacy perspective - advanced
- Customer focus - advanced
- Analytical skills - advanced
- Critical thinking - advanced
- Communication skills - advanced
- Project Management skills - intermediate
- Presentation skills - advanced
- Proactive approach - advanced
- Problem solving ability - advanced
- English - Advanced (C1)
- German/ advantage - Upper intermediate (B2)
Other criteria or requirements
- Comprehensive knowledge about country-specific data privacy regulation and its correlation to technical infrastructures.
- The ability to execute assigned tasks independently, on own initative, maintain objectively and impartially.
- The ability to effectively communicate with and present to upper and top management.
- The ability to deal with confidential and/or sensitive issues and information.
- Good knowledge of Group data privacy requirements an the ability to persuade others to adhere to standards.
- Experience in cooperation with IT/data security areas, marketing/sales and Human Resources and in advising those areas regarding data privacy requirements.
- Experience on strategic and operational cross-divisional projects, allowing an overview and judgement of data privacy relevant processes and projects.
- Basic legal understanding and experience in labour, corporate and commercial law.
- Clean crime register.
Was wir bieten
Homeoffice/Mobile Working möglich
Egal ob im Büro oder von einem anderen Ort - mobiles Arbeiten ist bei uns kein Problem. Die Arbeit im Homeoffice gehört zu unserem beruflichen Alltag und wird durch digitale Plattformen unterstützt.
Produkte und Dienstleistungen vergünstigt kaufen - in den Bereichen Festnetz, Internet, Mobilfunk, TV und Smarthome erhalten Mitarbeiter*innen Rabatt. Auch Freunde und Bekannte profitieren von vielen Angeboten.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.