Delivery Manager - OSS Implementation (m/f/d)
- Magenta Telekom
- Wien, Österreich
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Betrieb
IT- / TK-Projekte
Technologie und Netzwerke
As different as our tasks are, at Magenta Telekom we all pursue the same goal: with constantly new ideas, products and processes we keep the ultimate promise for Austria's digital future and thereby shape and simplify people's lives.
The Order Management, Middleware & OSS Implementation team is responsible for the complete order management of Magenta Telekom Austria with two DevOps teams. We are looking for a Delivery Manager (m/f/d) to join us as soon as possible.
In this role you are responsible for the E2E design, development and 3rd level support of the abstraction layer of the network systems as well as the NT provisioning in the areas of HFC, DSL, Mobile and VOIP and take over the delivery responsibility of the team.
- Delivery responsibility of a team according to agile methods, which consists of internal and external experts
- Creation and prioritization of the team backlog in alignment with other delivery teams (x-dependencies), enterprise architecture and the portfolio management.
- Strategic planning of the further development of the team's own services and applications
- First point of contact within the team for technical and organizational issues
- Responsibility for the 3rd level support in the OSS environment
- Several years of professional experience in a similar position and very good knowledge of delivery management
- Experienced in managing of internal and external teams, which are located onsite and offsite
- Experience in working with agile methods
- Basic understanding of SW design and SW development, especially Java backend development and BPM
- Fluent English skills
Depending on your qualifications, your experience and your commitment we offer an attractive, market compliant salary of about EUR 52.000 per year.
We are Magenta.
With Magenta we shape the digital future, which creates sense and brings happiness, which is exciting and thrilling, fascinating and inspiring. Magenta is not a color or a name, but rather a vision: the ultimate promise for the digital future in Austria.
Magenta is a brand of Magenta Telekom (T-Mobile Austria). The company consists of around 2,500 employees. As part of the Deutsche Telekom Group we benefit from innovative strengths and financial stability of the Group, one of the biggest players in the telecommunication market. We make latest technology come alive and tangible, break with old habits and set new standards. To enrich and simplify the daily life of our customers.
We live an open and tolerant culture, we are convinced that differences are advantages and that diverse perspectives enrich us as a company. We build on an appreciative, trusting and open cooperation and actively stand for diversity. Discrimination has no place in our world. It's not just about gender and / or age. We understand diversity as a whole. We promote cultural diversity, diversity of individual strengths and abilities and diversity in philosophies of life.
Innovative, brave and enthusiastic employees are a crucial success factor. Therefore, we offer you many exciting opportunities. We are Magenta. You too? Further information at: www.magenta.at/karriere