СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Young Professional
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German, Russian
- Finanzen, Controlling
We are looking for a PMO (Project Management Officer) who will provide assistance in administrative and financial issues within one of our department (ca.100+ employees).
- Administrative support for Program and Line Managers;
- Assist in financial issues: financial forecasts, revenue accruals, spent hours and invoicing;
- Support Legal Department in invoicing and contracting processes;
- Monitor and maintain project capacity plans;
- Prepare official notes;
- Keep track of budgets and resources.
- Higher education;
- English B2/C1, German – B1/B2;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (focus is Excel);
- Strong planning and organizing skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work in multitasking environment and keep deadlines;
- Focus on details, accuracy and logical reasoning.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.