DevOps Engineer (AWS - Logistics)
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 лет
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Английский, Русский
- Technologie und Netzwerke
Become a member of a delivery team for a German premium automotive manufacturer in BigData projects with a contracted duration of 3 years (optional +2 years).
Using modern tech stack: k8s, Terraform, Spark, Kafka Streaming,TensorFlow, Cloud Solution (AWS); Splunk; QlikSence
The system’s purpose is to support the planning and control of the quality assurance of the order to delivery process by letting the vehicle act as a sensor. Via ConnectedDrive the vehicle is able to autonomously send certain data, especially its position, to the backend. This data is collected and enriched to cover the use cases given by the departments, such as the tracking of individual vehicles or the analysis of the vehicle stock of a certain area (geofence), in a near real time manner.
The data sent by the vehicle, the so called LSC (Last State Call), is collected in the backend of the corresponding hubs and then subscribed by the system’s backend. The enrichment of the data especially with data from the PROFIS platform and the determination of the geofence the LSC has been sent from is then done in the system’s backend mostly implemented using Kafka. Finally the enriched LSC is forwarded to the Splunk frontend, where it is indexed and provided to the end users by dashboards that execute the corresponding search queries on the indexers of the frontend.
As a part of you job you will be responsible for:
- System operation maintenance (automated deployment and monitoring of cloud infrastructure, CI/CD pipelines, security testing, perfomance monitoring)
- Direct communication with client BigData IT department
- Implementation of data ingests (stream & batch) from various sources (RDBM, Kafka / Message Queues, Files…)
- 1 years + experience with application management (operation, maintenance, konfiguration, deployment / hotfix rollout)
- Java EE based application management
- Should be familiar with several application servers, e.g. Payara(Glassfish)/Jetty/TomcatEE
- Several years of experience with related, e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL…
- Basic understanding of other database models such as document-based, KeyValue-Store or other NoSQL databases
- good experience with AWS native application management
Build & Deployment:
- Experience with build / deployment tools (Maven, Ansible)
- CI / CD basic knowledge (Jenkins)
- Experience with Docker and Openshift
- Basic Linux knowledge for operational activities
- Fluent English both verbal and written
- Good communication skills, ability to provide a status
- Ablity to identify and inform about risks
- Team player
Will be a plus:
- Experience with automotive projects
- Experience with Big Data solutions
- Knowledge and experience in Agile methodology
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.