DevOps Engineer Connected Services
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of infrastructure and services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Maintain Infrastructure and services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Ensure infrastructure and/or application availability and continuously optimize resource usage.
- Understand and operate cloud and container technology from kernel to dashboard – OpenStack and Kubernetes.
- Ensure that the container orchestration platform (Docker/Kubernetes) is maintained properly.
- Develop skills in troubleshooting, capacity planning, and performance analysis.
- Engage in continuous integration, continuous deployment and continuous testing of infrastructure and services.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Ensure service level agreements are met.
- Collaborate on documentation, playbooks, policies and procedures.
- Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Systems or relevant discipline.
- Experience with virtualization technologies in Linux based environments (hypervisor and/or container based virtualization)
- Extensive Knowledge of cloud computing concepts and technologies
- Strong Linux system administrator skills and TCP/IP network fundamentals.
- Experience with Infrastructure as code and automation, ideally Terraform, Ansible, Git
- Code using Python, Bash.
- Experience with Docker, and container orchestration (Kubernetes) preferred
Experience in the following areas :
- Public/Private Cloud Architectures
- LDAP, Cassandra, Elastic Search, Kafka, and monitoring tools (Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus)
- CI/CD processes and tools (GitLab, Ansible, Kubernetes)
- Highly collaborative team player
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to travel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, resourcefulness and initiative
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive information
- English language - fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
Was wir bieten
So fern und doch so nah - in unserem internationalen Arbeitsumfeld gehört die Arbeit über Ländergrenzen hinweg zum Alltag.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net, s.r.o. - established within Pan IP program is a company which will steer and manage the whole pan-European Network. From Bratislava, this company will be the first point of contact regarding all overarching matters of the national companies with respect to the pan-European Network.
Being the key entry gate for requirements towards Pan-Net portfolio, we will manage a common service production catalogue, establish new processes and operating models, combining assets and resources to create services for the national companies.
To achieve all this we are building a new, cross-functional and truly international team.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Business Services S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Depending on the location, where the position for which you apply is open, your data will be processed by the respective local Pan-Net entity as a controller. The respective Pan-Net entity is one of the following entities:
- For positions in Greece: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece, having its seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 15124, Amaroussion, Attica, Greece
- For positions in Romania: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Romania having its seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, Floor 3, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania
- For positions in Croatia: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Croatia having its seat at Vrbani 4, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
- For positions in Hungary: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Hungary having its seat at 1117 Budapest, Infopark sétány 3, Hungary
- For positions in Poland Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Poland having its seat at ul. Marynarska 12, 02-674 Warsaw, Poland.
All other information about processing of your data provided above apply regardless of Pan-Net entity as controller.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is:
- Slovakia: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
- Greece: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
- Romania: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
- Croatia: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
- Hungary: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
- Poland: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.