DevOps Engineer (Debrecen)
- IT Services Hungary
- Debrecen, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German
- IT- / TK-Betrieb
The mobile phones and the corporate correspondences are also an essential part of the everyday life of multinational, small and medium-sized companies.
If you want to be a member of that team which one is responsible for the whole Deutsche Telekom IT Mobile Device Management solution, you have to join to us!
- Further development, conception, as well as expansion and operation of defined DevOps infrastructure/services for the Unified Endpoint Management Platform (VMware Workspace ONE) from Telekom IT at consideration of security-relevant specifications and architectures to support the digital working environments.
- Creation of concepts for further automation of defined services, processes and / or operating models
- Immediate support of the project teams in the development, the development accompanying quality assurance as well as the planning and implementation of product releases
- Perception and implementation of technical operational responsibility (application,database,middleware and infrastructure), as well as operational contact person in all technical matters
- Control of all upstream and downstream operating units and service providers,especially the operating teams in Hungary as well as the platform manufacturer and contact with suppliers and solution providers
We want to work with you if you have a high sense of responsibility, reliability, flexibility and strong willingness to work in a team.
In addition, to the above mentioned things if you have:
- A completed degree in computer science, business informatics or business administration with technical focus or comparable vocational training.
- At least three to five years of professional experience in the field of enterprise mobility management / unified endpoint management.
Pronounced specialist knowledge and well-founded experience:
- as a DevOps Engineer and in the automation of defined services, processes and / or operating models
- with VMware Workspace ONE or Microsoft Intune
- with system architectures and IT solutions in the field of unified endpoint management
- with operational and endpoint management solutions with automation, monitoring and provisioning
- Business fluent German and fluent English skills (at least CEF Level C1)
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Minimum 3 years experience in AirWatch and Microsoft Intunes environments