DevOps Engineer for Telco Cloud Simulators
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Zagreb, Kroatien
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
Technologie und Netzwerke
IT- / TK-Beratung
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Betrieb
IT- / TK-Projekte
- Design and develop automation for testing ICT systems and supporting simulators for the tools that should be simulated
- Develop ICT/Telco cloud based simulators that could simulate entire or part of the systems usually used in ICT industry (e.g. develop simulator that can simulate sending SMS messages)
- Develop automated test scenarios, using Java, Python or Ruby, across all domains for customer requirements using BDD framework
- Implement automated testing with developed automated scenarios aiming to test different systems in different scenarions (e.g. performance testing, UI testing, system configuration testing, security testing etc.)
- Maintaining code for developed automation and simulators
- Improve and develop new components that will add benefit to current automation and simulation tools
- Development of back-end systems needed for automation execution
- Participate in the automation feasibility analysis for new systems/applications
- Work with the CI/CD team to integrate the automated framework and testing into our daily development processes
- Incident - (2nd level) problem resolving when needed
- Collaborate with other DevOps engineers
- roubleshooting of issues / handling troubleshooting calls with customer / vendor for resolving the issues
- Responsible for preparation and administration of the techn. documentation
- University degree in Technical area (Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Systems or related field)
- More than 3 years experience in a automated testing
- More than 3 years experience in telco testing area
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
- Excellent team player and motivator
- Highly collaborative
- Flexibility to travel
- Efficient communication
- Ability to work in team and follow agile methodology (SCRUM, SAFe)
Specific skills (Methods, trends, language, knowledge):
- English language – fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- Be able to learn / have experience with Cloud infrastructure (e.g. Openstack, Containers, Kubernetes, Virtual Machines etc.)
- Excellent understanding and practical experience in at least one of the following domains:
- Java programming language
- Python programming language
- Ruby programming language
- Test-driven development (TDD)
- Behavioral-driven development (BDD)
- Continuous integration & continuous development (CI/CD)
- Good general understanding of:
- Relation databases (e.g. MySQL, Cassandra, Oracle etc.)
- No SQL DBs’ (e.g. Elasticsearch)
- Virtualization and basics of Linux / Windows server administration
- Cloud Architecture
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom PanNet is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
Pan-Net local entities that are set up in DT’s national companies across the European footprint are hosting back- end Data Centers as well as Service Operations Center and Test Facility. The Test Facility is established in Zagreb, Croatia.
We are looking for candidates with a start-up mentality that are equally able to support the initial setup with the necessary flexibility and to define a sustainable target organization based on the key production principles of Pan Net, in technology leading cloud envirorment.
If you want to join this innovative and truly international team that drives us towards a pan-European production, apply now!
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Croatia d.o.o. having its registered seat at Vrbani 4, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia, Tax ID: 16354474174 the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o., Jarabinkova 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.