Experienced Application Administrator (Cloud operation)
We are looking for an Experienced Application Administrator to join us and support our growing customer base and their business needs!
Who are we? We as Open Telekom Cloud Managed Services provide a service to manage the customer's infrastructure and the software components (OS, application, middleware and database). We provide End-to-End support for our customers. This includes infrastructure level such as Backup, Storage and Security.
About your role in our organization:
Day-to-day activities – you will do the following:
- You will join to our operation team that means that besides your Application knowledge base you will need also basic understanding in Linux and Cloud operation
- Solve many of the more complex problems on your own level
- Provide support in the field of operation systems, databases, client/customer applications and web servers, making use of your wide range of computing knowledge
- Implement smaller changes, write scripts, making use of your basic programming knowledge
- Work according to the application support life cycle
- May be mandated with standby tasks if expert advice is available when necessary
- Keep professional contacts with the IT professionals of clients
- Handle tickets in their full life cycle in our ticketing tool (HPE Service Manager/SNOW/JIRA), create and update documentation (Confluence/Sharepoint)
- We provide support in the office time and on on-call duty as our services are running 24/7
It’s important to notice that you don’t have to be an expert in all of these things, applications, etc. but it’s great if you have experience on the different areas and tools because you will use the majority of them in your daily work.
- At least 3 years of Application Administration experience
- Expertise in the following application:
o Apache Tomcat
o Apache HTTPd
o Apache Zookeeper
o Apache Kafka
o Elastic stack
- Basic Experience in Operating System administration
o Linux distros (RedHat based, Debian based, Ubuntu based)
o Windows server
Experience and knowledge in these areas are a plus or nice to have:
- Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- DB operation (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MSSQL)
- Application: JBOSS
- Knowledge and proved experience with Cloud operation and technologies
o application operation with High Availability
o Hybrid Cloud operation
o Cloud native operation
- Toolset – you will be working with:
o HPE Service Manager – SM9
Requirements regarding Language skills:
- Basic but confident English language knowledge is a must to communicate with clients and customers and it is definitely needed to read documentation written in English
- German knowledge is nice to have
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.