Experienced Solution Engineer (Cloud operation)
We are looking for an Experienced Solution Engineer to join us and support our growing customer base and their business needs!
Who are we? We as Open Telekom Cloud Managed Services provide a service to manage the customer's infrastructure and the software components (OS, application, middleware and database). We provide End-to-End support for our customers. This includes infrastructure level such as Backup, Storage and Security.
About your role in our organization:
Consultation – as a solution engineer you will provide solutions, recommendations to our stakeholders’ and customers’ problems. So, an up to date knowledge regarding your professional area is a must.
You will provide support for Operating Systems administration - our services are cloud based (Open Stack) and running on Linux and Windows.
Networking – you will
- perform changes and troubleshoot complex errors, issues regarding networks and network infrastructures
- optimize existing networks in predefined roles
- analyze and determine the technical requirements of existing solutions
- exhibit a proactive approach to the optimization of workflows and work quality
- provide professional guidance to your associates
Documentation, administration and ticket handling:
- handle tickets in their full life cycle in our ticketing tool (HPE Service Manager/SNOW/JIRA), create and update documentation (Confluence/Sharepoint)
- keep professional contacts with the IT professionals of clients
- be responsible to perform all administrative tasks related to your professional responsibilities
You don’t need to be an expert in all of these areas but it’s great if you used them in the past and gained some experience as you will use them in your day-to-day activities.
• At least 3 years of Solution Engineer or similar experience working with newer technologies
• Knowledge and proved experience with Cloud operation and technologies
• application operation with High Availability
• Hybrid Cloud operation
• Cloud native operation
• Basic understanding in OpenStack
• Linux distros: Redhat / Debian / Ubuntu based (CentOS, Oracle Linux, RHCE, SuSE)
• Windows server 2016 / 2018 / 2019
• Kubernetes - basic knowledge is needed mainly for operation
Experience and knowledge in these areas are a plus:
• DB operation (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MSSQL)
• Container technologies
• deeper experience also in design and building up infrastructures.
• Docker - basic understanding is needed.
• Application administration:
• Apache Tomcat
• Apache HTTPd
• Apache Zookeeper
• Apache Kafka
• Elastic stack
• Toolset – you will be working with:
• HPE Service Manager – SM9
• Webex Teams
• Experience in DevOps is a plus
Requirements regarding Language skills:
• Average/moderate but confident English language knowledge is a must to communicate with clients and customers and it is definitely needed to read and write documentation in English
• German knowledge is nice to have
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.