Financial Controller (Switzerland) (Budapest)
- Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Hungary Kft.
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Young Professional
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Finanzen, Controlling
The holder of the job will belong to the T-Systems Schweiz's Controlling team, but employed by Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Hungary (working from Hungar). The daily cooperation happens directly with the Swiss colleagues via well working virtual IT solutions. She/He supports the Swiss local management with financial advices/analysis, i.e. working on business cases, during the monthly closures aligning with department leaders, drive the planning, coordinate the execution of financial processes like accruing, booking, budget management, purchase ordering and more. The holder of the job will be responsible for fulfiling dedicated experienced financial contoller tasks & will be appreciated member of the controlling team for a long time.
- Performing the full range of controller activities of the Company
- Drive month end close activities (e.g. accruals, bookings, budget management, purchase orders, and more)
- Participating in business and financial planning, following and supervising plans
- Analysis of the Company's financial data, evaluation of the organization's performance and financial position
- Supporting management with appropriate information, preparing financial statements, preparing and following budgets
- Coordinate junior controllers within the controlling team
- Cooperation with other departments within the company & with HQ Controlling
- Delivering financial information with timely and accurate manner
- Financial degree (BA/MSC)
- minimum 8 years experience in similar function
- SAP FI & CO knowledge
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- German language Communication level (acceptable if passive, in long term will be necessary for the job)
- English language Communication level
Good team player
Willing to travel to Switzerland/Austria on a regular basis (min. once per year, but depending on situation with business partners).
- SAP BW knowledge
- BI knowledge
- Experience with Thinkcell or Mekko Graphics
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.