Global Talent Broker (HR Project Manager)
As "Talent Broker (m/f/d)" you have process ownership and E2E responsibility for a strategically critical target group and/or job area in the setup of the global talent management. You are consulting top management and are responsible for stakeholder engagement on top management level
- You develop individual programs along our group wide talent management and act as interface for talents in in your area of responsibility on top management level
- You set up and follow up with your talents on individual development and implementation plans incl. coaching and diagnostical procedures
- You actively act as talent scout on group level in collaboration with senior hiring managers as well as recruiters in our Executive Management and account for overarching strategic initiatives for further development of respective tools and methods in the area of talent management
- You build up and nurture external networks
- You manage and account for strategic projects
- Broad experience in classical project management and agile ways of working and collaboration.
- Senior Experience in Managing strategic / group wide projects
- Sound understanding of group strategy and knowledge of key telco trends
- Foundational understanding of future skills and basic knowledge in cloud platforms & services, software development & languages, automation, data analytics and cybersecurity
- Excellent Knowledge in individual coaching and consulting as well as candidate appraisal, preferably combined with sound managerial experience.
- Knowledge of and Experience in group wide HR development processes and products including theoretical concepts and trends
- Excellent understanding of at least one business area – preferably value enabling functions
- Academic degree preferably in HR Management/Psychology/Business administration/economics or similar qualification with managerial experience
- Very good understanding of the market in talent management and succession management market
- Basic knowledge in the area of diversity
- Experience in candidate search and skill management
- Excellent skills in working with virtual collaboration tools and moderation or facilitation of virtual meetings
- Excellent skills in communication and organization, Experience in presenting on top management level
- Sound negotiation skills and assertiveness
- Experience in international collaboration
- Sound English and German language skills (C1 level)
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 5000 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.