HR Generalist (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary Szolgáltató Kft.
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
As HR Business Partner Operations you have specific business and HR know-how. You take ownership for dedicated HR related topics on an international level. You will also participate in or steer BPO related projects and steer the HR processes in your area of responsibility.
In detail you take over the following tasks:
Responsibility for implementation and steering of standardized HR products and processes in alignment with HR BP, managers, Shared Services and Competence Centers
- planning (milestone planning, alignment with Competence Centers)
- execution (briefing of BPs and business managers, provision of required data, documents, (communicative) support for the topics)
- controlling and steering (monitoring, reminders)
- driver of standardization and automation
- identification of improvement potentials
- co-ordination of topics deviating from the standard
Support of our international/ global Business Units and HR departments
- support of strategic HR Business Partners and managers in our local business units/ Points of productions in defined, operational topics
Collaboration and support in special topics and projects
- project work stream lead in defined topics related to HR Business Partner Operations
- participation in overarching projects
- approval of job postings for publication in the IT system
- check and release the settings of internal and external candidates
- check and approve Tickets for: change of working hours, Change of locations, Unpaid holidays, etc.
- release of partial retirement
- file and data research in the SAP HR system
- follow up activities related to Audits
Work experience/ Education
- university degree or comparable professional education (focus on economics, HR or similar)
- first working experience in the fields of HR BP/ BPO, HR Competence Centre and/or Shared Service, ideally business
- intermediate German language knowledge
- knowledge of HR portfolio and standard HR processes and products
- knowledge of MS Office applications and knowledge of HR IT tools
- knowledge of economics, HR KPIs and steering parameters
- structured work style
- analytical and conceptual abilities
- very good communicational competencies and presentation techniques
- good English knowledge
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!