HR Manager (m/f/d) focused on Learning
- You will drive all topics around Learning in BuyIn, especially by steering the organization of trainings, workshops and various development measures for our employees, leading corresponding communication activities and being the contact person for questions
- You will maintain and drive forward our Learning Management System (LMS), ensuring training content is up-to-date, accessible, and user-friendly
- You collaborate with subject matter experts to enhance and challenge the current training landscape and the implementation of new (digital) learning formats
- You contribute with your creative ideas and work in projects on topics around Learning & Development to further support the transformation of our Learning Culture
- You take care of our training budget line and the reporting of development measures
- You support identifying opportunities for process automation to optimize our HR processes
- You support and take responsibility in further transversal HR-related projects and initiatives to further support the employee experience
- You hold a University degree in Human Resources, Business Psychology, or a related field
- You gained already 3 years of experience in HR, preferably with a focus on learning and development
- You are a learning and development enthusiast and stay constantly up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in the L&D market
- You have a creative and innovative mindset with the ability to challenge the status quo and drive change within HR processes
- You enjoy working with people and building positive working relationships
- You are proficient in MS Office and have a high affinity for other IT systems
- You have the capacity to work in a multi-cultural and fast-changing environment
- You are proficient in English and German; French is a plus
- Flexible working conditions (hybrid working, working from abroad)
- Location: Bonn
- Competitive package Our Procurement Academy will support your learning journey
- Cutting-edge procurement with topics on AI, IoT, and Sustainability
- Exciting, multifaceted projects for our mother companies (Orange & Deutsche Telekom) & partners
- A talented team of 30+ nationalities empowering the workplace with values of Teamwork, Commitment and Respect
- 10+ years of track record in excellence in strategic procurement with a spend of €20 billion for 45+ customers
Diversity is a part of BuyIn We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, na-tionality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation, or identity.
Be part of something bigger : shape the future of telecommunications with us!
Was wir bieten
Bei uns gibt es nicht nur Vollzeit-Jobs - wir bieten diese Stelle auch in Teilzeit an.
Sourcing Tomorrow’s Success!
BuyIn, a common company between Orange and Deutsche Telekom is the largest procurement alliance in the TelCo world. We feature sourcing projects over three continents and negotiating €20 billion per years for 45+ customers. At BuyIn, we continuously strive to innovate for our stakeholders, 5G, IoT, AI, Cloud and Robotics are part of our day-to-day business operations.
By prioritizing environmental stewardship, social responsibility, and ethical business practices, our company is committed to building a sustainable future for both our business and the planet..
The HR team within BuyIn provides all HR services and products relevant to our workforce in the two operational companies. The setting offers a lot of opportunities, whether it be recruiting, supporting the professional growth of our employees, driving a positive working environment, managing HR projects or ensuring the day-to-day business in an international environment.
Our Team is looking for an HR manager who is passionate about fostering a culture of continuous learning while being eager to flexibly contribute to other facets of HR.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.