IoT Analytics Solutions Sales Manager (m / f / d)
- T-Systems International GmbH
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 Jahre und mehr
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Deutsch, Englisch
Your Scope and Responsibilities
The Internet of Things (IoT) is no longer just a buzzword. Dax corporations, hidden champions and medium-sized companies from all industries and branches are equally addressed when it comes to digitizing production chains and developing new business models. By 2020, around 30 billion "things" - such as cars, refrigerators and elevators - are expected to be connected via the Internet.
With our IoT portfolio unit, we are helping to shape digitization. Our mission: To be successful in the future and with 5G, we must think ahead of the day after tomorrow. Therefore, we are looking for top talents who enjoy working in an innovative environment and who are also fascinated by translating ideas into solutions. Our offer: Design the IoT market with us!
As Solution Sales Manager you will be involved in our sales activities primarily in the national market. You will work on our customers' issues and maintain regular contact with new and existing customers. You will also be the expert for our direct sales relationships with T-Systems & Telekom. You will establish relationships with the most important decision-makers and budget managers. As Solution Sales Manager, you will be in a leading role for our sales activities for the development of sales channels, the generation and development of customers and opportunities in all relevant industries and perform the following tasks:
- Develop and maintain customer relationships, manage and increase revenue and market share in the assigned areas to achieve the company's strategic goals.
- Develop business strategy with the account team to deliver stronger and more relevant value propositions.
- Maintain customer relationships and ensure effective service delivery to business customers and initiate and maintain strong business relationships with decision makers and budget managers with the target customer group.
- Identifying strategic opportunities for our customers through a deep understanding of key industries and technical trends in the IoT analytics market and identifying cross-selling opportunities for other T-Systems portfolio elements.
- Representation of the T-Systems IoT unit at conferences, trade fairs and other important events in the respective region.
- Commercial consulting for account sales managers and potential customers with the overriding goal of securing business transactions with a direct P&L contribution.
- Development and presentation of customized offers and contracts together with sales, solution designers and other expert teams.
- +8 years of experience and a proven track record in the sale of Data Analytics products/solutions.
- Many years of experience in the areas of Business Intelligence, Big Data, Data Analytics, IoT and Cloud including basic technical understanding
- Successfully completed studies in business informatics or a comparable technical or business management degree.
- Strong track record in tracking and winning deals and key roles in sales teams for strategic and large deals.
- Top competence in developing successful sales strategies, as well as projects from customer feedback to further develop products and solutions.
- Broad experience in identifying and translating business requirements into functional requirements for the development of Big Data Analytics solutions.
- Extensive experience in sales of intangible solutions, e.g. consulting.
- Experience in management consulting and technology strategy development in Big Data Analytics, Big Data or similar areas.
- Proven high performance and success in building a company with direct P&L contribution.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; fluent German and English.
- Good knowledge of the management of complex projects and interdisciplinary project teams.
- Experience in target group-oriented presentation and discussion. Responsible for providing a defined business value to the client, as well as for communicating the results, presentations, etc.
- Industry expertise in one of these industries would be advantageous: Industry, mobility, logistics, smart cities, automotive, health care or retail are advantageous.
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
Multinationale Konzerne und öffentliche Institutionen sind unsere Kunden. Wir machen Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft startklar für die Gigabit-Gesellschaft. Überall auf der Welt. Mit einer globalen Infrastruktur aus Rechenzentren, Netzen und integrierten Lösungen. Sie haben Lust auf die vernetzte Zukunft? Dann zeigen Sie uns Ihre Innovationskraft.