IoT Cloud Solution Engineer
As "IoT Cloud Solution Engineer (m/f/d)" in the PU IoT, you will be responsible for design and successful delivery of the Telekom Data Intelligence Hub Platform. You will support our DevOps team, consult internal customers and represent our team in communication with other departments (such as T-Sec, PU IoT Cloud) and external service providers (Microsoft, AWS). You will actively shape the future of the Magenta Internet of Things (IoT).
- Scouting technologies and bring in the results to project
- Designing the architecture and leading the implementation of big data and analytics solutions in a cloud environment as part of our IoT Big Data Analytics Platform Architecture team
- Hands-on developing of our leading-edge data operating ecosystem
- Liaising with IT and information security departments Liaising with external services providers (Microsoft, AWS)
In detail, you will have the following technological knowledge, qualifications and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering or computer science
- Minimum 5 years of experience in design, implementation or consulting in distributed or cloud applications
- Certified in a hyper scale public cloud as cloud architect or similar (e.g. AWS (preferred), MS Azure, GCP)
- Experience in complex, large scale solutions implementations and migrations
- Expert working experience in a cloud environment in four or more of the listed technology areas: relational databases, analytics, applications and web servers, PaaS, security, networking, data encryption, storage, application development, Migration or Big Data, Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle tools and agile methodologies
- Technical hands-on expert in the area of hyperscale public cloud solutions with the ability to design and implement
- Proven knowledge of container tools/services (preferred): Kubernetes and Microsoft AKS
- Programming/scripting skills (Python is very welcome) and solid knowledge of Linux
- Experience in cloud agnostic Infrastructure
- Knowledge of Active Directory/LDAP/ADFS/ OAuth and Keycloak
- Knowledge of IT and information security (including experience with GDPR) and monitoring and logs analysis
- Experience in working in large agile projects with relevant Tools like Jira, Confluence and Git
- Experience in working with international teams and fluent in English
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.