IT Architect (f/m/d) - IT Transformation
- Magenta Telekom
- Wien, Österreich
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Deutsch, Englisch
- IT- / TK-Beratung
IT architects play a key role during project discovery, architecture & design, and throughout the full delivery lifecycle. This specific role will be the architectural lead for business and technological architecture throughout the transformation of the IT landscape from Magenta. You will drive decisions regarding make or buy & integrate as well as technological evolution towards micro services and IT landscape design. Focus will be the overall transformation towards an event driven micro service architecture which will integrate with core TelCo and entertainment services.
- This role will guide the overarching thought leadership regarding the transformation of the IT landscape
- Responsible for ensuring solutions are aligned with the transformation and merger integration
- Responsible for creating a roadmap to further develop the IT landscape based on the underlying strategy of the business units
- Responsible to propose solutions and create high level architecture blueprints to guide project specific solution architects
- This role will build deep relationships with business as with IT
- Lead the evolution of the IT architecture with innovative ideas and concepts
- Technical education and experience in a similar position
- Open minded team player, motivated and self-reliant
- Experience in IT transformation from pure core business support towards a customer centric service approach
- Solid in use of Enterprise Architect, Jira & Confluence
- Know how in the field of the SID Model (TM Forum) is of advantage
- Willingness to enhance your knowledge about state of the art tools and methods and share it with others
- High analytical skills
- Excellent English, basic German skills are advantageous
Depending on your qualifications, your experience and your commitment we offer an attractive, market compliant salary of about EUR 62.000 per year.
We are Magenta.
With Magenta we shape the digital future, which creates sense and brings happiness, which is exciting and thrilling, fascinating and inspiring. Magenta is not a color or a name, but rather a vision: the ultimate promise for the digital future in Austria.
Magenta is a brand of Magenta Telekom (T-Mobile Austria). The company consists of around 2,500 employees. As part of the Deutsche Telekom Group we benefit from innovative strengths and financial stability of the Group, one of the biggest players in the telecommunication market. We make latest technology come alive and tangible, break with old habits and set new standards. To enrich and simplify the daily life of our customers.
Innovative, brave and enthusiastic employees are a crucial success factor. Therefore, we offer you many exciting opportunities. We are Magenta. You too?
Further information at: www.magenta.at/karriere