Java Developer (ASF)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
ASF - Api Service Factory, is a new project in Deutsche Telekom IT, that is designed to decouple IT systems in the company and provide a new way to build new modern applications, by implementing a set of API services. We deliver a holistic API approach according to TM Forum.
- Drive API & Service Development in DT IT
- Drive Standardization in API & Service Development
- Develop and manage APIs & Services for Canvases when required, especially when more than 1 Backend System is needed for 1 API
Services are developed using modern technology stack, e.g. Springboot, Quarkus, OpenFaas, K8S. AWS is selected as the cloud provider.
Project is working according to SAFe, our ART consists at the moment of 7 international dev teams and system team.
We have 7 Agile teams now and decided to extend project with more teams according to additional business demand.
- Young agile team of professionals
- Continuous process improvement open for fresh ideas
- Modern stack of technologies
- All opportunities to learn and grow – strong community, mentoring, trainings and knowledge sharing
- Collaboration trips to Germany
- Java development is a primary but not the only one duty.
- We expect participation in all activities - technical design, development, QA, code reviews, CI/CD.
- In other words, in means end-2-end responsibility for implemented functionalities of the team, as a team member.
- Technical experience: 2+ years enterprise development, Java 8+, Spring, Hibernate, SQL Databases, Git
- Curiosity, ability to self-organize, openness to new solutions
- English Upper-Intermediate and higher
- Experience in Agile environments
Nice to have:
- Experience with microservices
- CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.