СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Java Developer (Cloud Billing)
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
CloudBilling is a first billing as a service product developed by T-Systems. It offers different business models to have a complete billing solution, in the cloud, divided only virtually. We handle business platform billing events and transform them in to billing oriented products that can be later rated and charged-billed.
Our billing solution is based on open source components and running on cloud platforms. We use micro services architecture, where it is applicable. Basic functionality of a product is enhanced depending on customer demands, despite we do a product.
Development process is Scrum. The team is located in Saint-Petersburg and Germany (Aachen).
Our customers are in automotive, satellite, transport, telecommunication and airport areas.
• Development of our Cloud solution, frontend and backend;
• Able to work with 3rd party (open source) products;
• Suggesting enhancements of the product;
• Finding the best technical solutions;
• Product documentation in Jira and Wiki.
• Experience in Angular as we do frontends for product and customers;
• Experience in Java and Spring as our MicroServices are based on them;
• Ability to work end to end, thinking about the product and not only the task;
• Experience with Linux as advanced user as our target platform includes Docker containers and OpenStack;
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases;
• Experience with Git, Jenkins, Nexus to keep our CI up and running;
• Experience with Maven to manage projects;
• English: spoken/written. It could be not perfect but you must be able to speak;
Our technology stack includes many things, but it is not limited, so the rest you will be able to learn at work.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.